Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Doodle (Day16-21)

I wish I had more time to post in here, but sadly this school semester has ruled over my life like no other... I fully regret not taking that Racquetball course.  Subsequently, my Project Doodle has fallen very behind (total of nine doodles I need to do as of today).  I never thought drawing a 2"x2" doodle every day would be so challenging.  Anyway, I finally finished my six animal drawings with French translations! 
Day16-21 - "Animaux"
Day16-17
chien (dog) and poisson (fish)
Dog look familiar??
Day18-19
calamar (squid) and fourmi (ant)
Day20-21
hibou (owl) and requin (shark)

Since my head has been swimming in physics, physiology and the Nabis period, I unfortunately haven't been able to make a thoughtful post about miscellaneous art/science I've come across lately.  But I have a bunch of inspiring stuff lined up and waiting to be posted, so it will happen eventually.  And hopefully I'll be posting an update on my Figure Drawing II class soon!  For now, I give you this sneak peak:
40min torso study - white charcoal on black paper

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, that torso study is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) It's hard to make these drawings not look awesome, lol.

    ReplyDelete