Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project Doodle (Day10-15)

This past week was crazy busy and stressful, so naturally the first thing to fall by the wayside was this personal project.  I didn't draw anything from January 10-15th (and I was already two doodles behind), bringing me to a grand total of nine doodles I needed to do.  My first idea was to throw my sketchbook and pencil into the air and run away.  Then I calmed down and realized a better/easy way to tackle this problem AND another problem I'm working on - learning French.  I picked a category of words, chose six words to translate to French, and drew a little doodle for each of them.  It only took about an hour, and I killed two birds with one stone - BOOM.  I think I might keep this up in the future.  It's a fast way to make a bunch of doodles and practice French when I don't have time to do either, so win-win.  My next category is animals, although I should probably start working on my verbs and tenses soon..
Day10-15 - "Fruits"
Day10-11
fraise (strawberry) and pêche (peach)
Day12-13
myrtilles (blueberries) and carambole (star-fruit)
Day14-15
pomme (apple) and framboise (raspberry) "Je suis rouge"

No comments:

Post a Comment