Monday, May 27, 2013

Organism Project (Auklet - Finale)

I never thought this day would come, but I'm proud to say I finally finished my Auklet drawing.  After gaining and losing interest several times over the past 10 months (1, 2, 3), I decided to use my day off to watch some Arrested Development and finish this personal project.  But speaking of unfinished personal projects, you may have noticed I put an end to the daily Project Doodle I started in January.  It started to feel like something I had to do instead of something I wanted to do, and it was taking time away from art that I actually wanted to make, which defeated the purpose.  Who knows, maybe I will be inspired 6 months from now and decide to finish it.

Anyway, here is my Auklet drawing!
Whiskered Auklet Mug Shot - pen, ink and color pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment