Monday, May 6, 2013

Figure Drawing II Portfolio

So my last semester as an undergraduate has come to an end.  It's weird to think I'll never take another class at FSU, and even weirder that I'll have to find my own models now (any volunteers...?).  But I'm unbelievably excited to move on and start the next part of my life.  Before I commence on new ideas though, here is my last Figure Drawing portfolio/strange homage to my time at FSU.  I met so many awesome, funny, intelligent, unique people here, and I wish you guys all the best (even though I already know you're going to do great things in your lives).

gesture1
gesture2
gesture3
gesture4
gesture5
Color Portrait - chalk pastel on blueish-grey paper
Torso Study - white charcoal on black paper
Conte Study - conte on cream paper
Final Project1 - color pencil on yellow cream paper
Final Project1 (close-up)
Final Project2 - chalk pastel on red paper
Final Project3 - color pencil on orange cream paper
Final Project3 (close-up)
Final Project4 - chalk pastel on blue paper
Final Project5 - color pencil on olive green paper

No comments:

Post a Comment