Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project Doodle (Day22-39)

Update on Project Doodle - I'm still behind.  But not as much as I was three days ago, when I was at a whopping twenty doodles behind schedule.  I finished up a series for "emotions" in French, and then in order to quickly resolve my feeling of shame, I did the first thing that came to my head - I scribbled with a bunch of different colored pencils and turned them into tiny doodles.  It still... counts.

Also, don't take my French translations as the correct or common translations... I'm pretty sure people in France don't call cupcakes "small cakes," but that is what WordReference.com told me.
Day22-27 - "Emotiones" 
Day22-23
heureux (happy) "Un petit gateau!!! (A cupcake!!!)
and triste (sad) "Pourquoi est mon front si grand..." (Why is my forehead so big...)
Day24-25
gene (embarrassed) and furieux (angry)
Day26-27
effraye (afraid) and perdu (confused)

Day28-39 - "Couleurs"
Day 28-30
vert (green), jaune (yellow), and pervenche (periwinkle)
(^^^That was suppose to be a mustache on the green guy)
Day31-33
violet (purple), rouge (red), and bleu clair (light blue)
Day34-36
orange (...orange), noir (black), and mauve (mauve)
Day37-39
ambre (yellow-orange), turquoise (aqua), and arc-en-ciel (rainbow)
Even though it happened out of a fit of desperation, I kind of like the idea of taking a random form and turning it into something recognizable.  I might do this for future doodles.  And not just when I'm lazy and haven't done anything for weeks!

2 comments: