Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Paris Sketches - Feuilles, Notre Dame et Cartes

Here is my last and long overdue edition of "Paris Sketches."  I came back to Florida on January 4th and my trip to Paris already feels like it happened years ago.  Looking back through these drawings is very nostalgic (can you feel nostalgic about something that only ended a month ago?), and makes me want to go back even more.  So as I wrap up my first time in Paris with these drawings I say goodbye with fond memories, and hopefully this won't be the last of my "Paris Sketches."
tracing the details of a leaf and an unexpected creature under the camera lucida
detail of a leaf/creature using different pen and ink tools
sketch of a leaf using color pencil
reference photo - Cathédrale Notre Dame
sketch of Cathédrale Notre Dame
Christmas card pour mon chou
A thank you card I made for the illustrators I worked with (done in color pencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment