Saturday, May 12, 2012

Doodling Revived

Being immobile for two and a half weeks made me realize two things:

          1. Snakes are evil.
          2. I really needed a break.

I strongly advise everyone to find a way to get an excused absence from all of your responsibilities for a couple weeks (although a snakebite should be your last resort).  During my hiatus, I started doodling again - something I hadn't done, without being assigned to do so, in a very long time.  But now that I can somewhat walk again and have the ability to return to the real world, I want to make an effort to keep up with my art.  That is why I have created this blog.  My goal is to post something new in here every week or two.  And if I don't I will be thoroughly disappointed with myself.

As of now, I only have a couple drawings in my sketchbook, and I'm thinking about branching off of some of these to make bigger pieces.  We will see...

snake tea party
wasp on a flower
Freyjaaaaa - drawn from life
It is very annoying to draw a dog that is moving.  Next time I'll wait til she falls asleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment